The Neutralizer is the strong acid detergent (pH 1~2.5) include: water (50-60%), Insan (40-50%), acid (5-20%) that fast neutralized alkaline chemicals using in the previous cleaning progress.
How to use
- The NEUTRALIZER should be dilute with clean water, the rate depend on the alkaline detergent used and the floor area.
- Recommend dilute the neutralizer at the rate of 1:50-150 (one part neutralizer, fifty to one hundred and fifty parts water).
- Apply the diluted neutralizer onto the floor surface that need clean.
- Clean the floor with water 2 or 3 times
- Dry the floor before go to the next process.
Packages: 3.75l (1 gallon)
Contact +84 0904.643.943 for more detail information about products.